OMG! Florida mortgage! To some that has the same feel as Florida car rental. “Better get the extra insurance, honey, those Florida drivers are crazy.” For those of you that experience this kind of anxiety about an impending “mortgage fender bender,” let us calm your fears.
Avrus Financial is a family owned Florida mortgage company. We have helped our clients find the loan that’s right for them since 1982. We are licensed, insured and bonded as direct lenders and brokers through the Florida Department of Financial Services. More importantly, we are committed to your peace of mind and the successful closing of your loan. Allow us to help find the right Florida mortgage for you. Bank say no! We say yes!
Avrus Financial and Mortgage Services: Your Florida Mortgage Brokers
We cover the full spectrum of our clients’ mortgage needs, and we do it with a smile! Everything we do revolves around our ‘customer for life’ principle – providing superior service that keeps our customers coming back for more, and referring their friends and family to us.
We Can Help With all Types of Mortgages in Florida
- First time home buyers? Check into low FHA mortgage rates.
- Veteran? The VA mortgage program is designed for you.
- Simplify your life and turn your back on high interest payments with debt consolidation mortgages.
- Mortgage rates for primary residences.
- Mortgage rates for secondary/vacation homes.
- Mortgage rates for investment properties.
- Refinance your existing mortgage at historically low interest rates and save $$$.
- 62+ years old? A reverse mortgage might be for you.
What to Look For in a Florida Mortgage Broker:
It may seem crazy for us to give you the 411 on what to look for in your Florida mortgage lender. Because, hey, we know that you could end up going elsewhere. We understand that you are the client and getting the best deal is your prerogative. That said, we can sleep better at night knowing we gave you some darn good advice that will keep you from your own “mortgage fender bender.”
10 Traits of Great Mortgage Broker
A great mortgage broker…
- Knows when a refi is a bad idea and will tell you so!
- Cares more about the well-being of your financial portfolio than their commission.
- Acts in your best interest.
- Knows their stuff, keeps you informed, and talks straight.
- Finds the best rate.
- Is patient and punctual. Time is of the essence!
- Listens to your needs.
- Is upfront about fees and cost.
- Never talks you into taking on a larger loan that you can handle.
- Writes home to mamma (we are a family establishment, you know… so we had to throw that one in).
Now that you know what to look for in your broker, we personally think you’d be crazy to go anywhere else. Give us a call, and let’s talk about your financial and mortgage needs.
Mortgage FL – We’ve Got You Covered!
We provide Florida mortgages to residents across the state including the following cities: Gainesville, Naples, Orlando, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Bay, Pensacola, Tampa, Sarasota, West Palm Beach, Jacksonville, Cape Coral, Deltona, Lakeland, Ocala, Miami, and Port St. Lucie.